Business Development Executive
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat (On-Site Role)
Saturday and Sunday are week off days.
Work Timings - 7.30 PM To 4.30 AM IST or 8.30 PM To 5.30 AM IST
Roles And Responsibilities
The person will be responsible for the sales development and growth of Accounts in the US market.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Collaborate with founders & senior leadership team to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Execute marketing activities with the assistance of internal resources
- Promote Brand awareness
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Experience in product/service based sales industry (fresher may also apply)
- Ability to generate leads and build business in a wide-open market
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Staffing or any international sales background is a plus
- Female candidates preferred
- Freshers who are passionate in building a career in the exciting world of Sales & Analytics are welcome to apply.