Ktrian Case Study
How KTRIAN Helped Maintain Scorecard KPIs for A VMS Supplier
- Working on a VMS environment is known to be time-bound with limited submittal slots per open job order. Hence, the client was facing challenges to maintain their account scorecard for these critical metrics:
- The client wanted VMS support from a trusted partner that could make improvements on these key metrics and deliver high-volume submissions efficiently.
- The KTRIAN team allocated a small team of VMS-ready recruiters. Our recruiters sourced, screened, and submitted candidates on the VMS platform on behalf of the client.
- The Ktrian team kept the SLA intact to ensure that the KPIs were addressed and the scorecard maintained.
- With the limited onsite intervention from the client, the offshore KTRIAN team led the entire hiring process.
- Our responsiveness in achieving the primary metrics of time to submission and submissions to positions, assisted the client to improve their supplier performance ranking.
- We kept an agile approach to swiftly achieve the maximum fill rate for the open job orders.
Results & Key Metrics
Outsource Your MSP and VMS Requirements Today!
Send This Case Study In My Inbox
Disclaimer: This case study is under copyright of KTRIAN Solutions Private Limited. Information mentioned is factual and displayed under client-data confidentiality contract. For more specific information, you can reach out to [email protected]